What is this all about?
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. Europe and Austria are now taking steps to protect risk groups from this disease.
- All office employees are in home-office and working normal hours
- All warehouse staff is split into two teams and stepped up their hygiene procedures
Ordering from novritsch.com
- We have all of our products (except the preorder items) in stock and are sending them out in the usual shipping times.
- Is it safe to receive a package from any area where COVID-19 has been reported?
Yes. The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.
Customer Service at novritsch.com
- Customer service is running normally.
- If you have any problems sending us returns or repairs we will waive deadlines and accept packages later.
In general we recommend to send in returns or repairs at a later stage, when the situation has changed again, as currently our team is in home-office and cannot handle the packages.
What happens if you cannot receive the package
If by any change you cannot receive the package (for example your local postal system shuts down for a few days) and it will be returned to us, we store it safely. As soon as you contact us, we will reship your package. In this case you need to pay for the shipping costs again.
For any other questions, please head over to the contact form.