You have chosen the SSR15 as your new main rifle. Below we will walk you through everything you might need for the SSR15. All the items are optional and you can choose what you want to add. Just check the boxes and choose quantities.
Now let’s go through everything together.
The SSR15 features:
- 25 rounds per second
- Highly accurate due to precise Hop-Up assembly and precision inner barrel
- Adjustable length. 830-910mm
- Lightweight and strong. 2.7kg full aluminium construction.
- Ambidextrous controls and QD sling points
- Comes in a hard shell gun case
- Extensive video library with courses and guides.
- Designed by passionate Airsoft players in Vienna, Austria.
Recommended Batteries and BBs:
- 1.4-1.6 Joules: 11.1V Battery & 0.28g BBs
- 0.9-1.2 Joules: 7.4V Battery & 0.28g BBs
- <1 Joule: 7.4V Battery & 0.25g BBs
In order to choose the proper muzzle energy, check your local laws and field limits.
Do not use 11.1V Batteries if your SSR15 has the 1.0 or 1.13 Joule Spring installed as it might cause damage to the internals.