SSR9 DSG [PRE-ORDER]
The SSR9 DSG is a unique AEG. It comes with Dual Sector Gear preinstalled out of the box. This upgrade dramatically increases RPS and is usually reserved for techs as it requires a lot of fine-tuning to get it right. The DSG version makes the SSR9 arguably one of the best airsoft CQB AEG. It offers well-proven quality parts, as well as great ergonomics — all that while being more compact than the regular AR platform.
SSR9 DSG Features
- Programmable Electronic Trigger Unit (includes burst, binary, battery protection, etc.) Click for Guide
- Extreme ∼36 rounds per second with Dual Sector Gear (9:1) and an 11.1V battery.
- 2 Power variants to choose from with 1 Joule or 0.5 Joule Full Auto/Semi (Legal in Germany, for 14+ years old)
- Polymer body with top Picatinny rail for accessories and CNC aluminium MLOK Handguard
- Great accuracy due to a 6.03 precision barrel with improved rotary Hop-Up unit & Maple Leaf bucking.
- Modern Flat Trigger
- Gearbox with a Quick Spring Exchange System.
- QD Sling attachment points.
- CNC Custom Amplifier, over 100 dB on Full Auto
- 14mm CCW Thread for suppressors or accessories.
- Advanced internal parts (more in Tech Breakdown)
- LiPo battery ready, Rigid T-Dean battery connectors.
- Extensive video library with courses and guides.
- Designed by passionate Airsofters in Vienna, Austria
- Vienna-based Tech support team.
- All spare parts are available.
Length: 55.2 cm Weight: 1.9 kg Magazine Capacity: 120 BBs
BB & Battery Recommendation
You can choose the power according to your country. Click here.
The battery is not included. We recommend using an 11.1V LiPo battery.
We advise against deviating from the recommended BB weights to prevent deterioration to the gears.
To prolong sustainability of the replica, pre-cocking is not integrated.