SSP1 Shipment status
This site is created for those who can't wait to receive their SSP1
|BATCH / Order Number||Status|
|Batch #1 - #5||Sold out and Shipped
(If you didn't get a tracking code I need your age verification. Please contact me via the contact form)
|Order 135000 - 159938||Batch #6 - Sold out and Shipped|
|Order 159938 - 178300||Batch #7 - Sold out and Shipped|
|Order over 159938||Batch #8
New stock arrived by mid of January. The SSP1 is in stock now.
- 16. January 80 % of Preorders have already been sent. We should finish shipping quite soon.
- 13. January We will start shipping out tomorrow and are currently finishing the unpacking and inbounding.
- 07. January Due to the holidays there was a slight delay and the goods will get delivered around 9th of January.
- 02. January The delivery of the new shipment was confirmed for 7th of January. After quality control we will immediately start to ship out again.
- 26. December Unfortunately we will run out of stock for a short period. The new shipment is exected to arrive on 7th of January. We are sorry for the waiting time caused.
- 09. December The SSP1 is in stock now.
- 02. December We continue to ship out orders today. Because of the big amounts of packages, we will still need approximately 2-3 days.
- 26. November Delivery was confirmed for tomorrow. We will already start shipping on Thursday.
- 18. November Currently the SSP1s are expected to arrive in Vienna on the 27th of November.
- 12. November As the goods are schedules to arrive soon, we are already preparing everything for customs clearance.
- 28. October We expect the ship to arrive to Europe on 25th of November. If there is any change in schedule, we will let you know here.
- 21. October The cargo ship left Taiwan now and is on the way to Europe.
- 09. October The goods were picked up from the factory and are on the way to the harbour.
- 03. October The SSP1s transport was booked for a ship that will leave Taiwan on the 17th of October.
- 30. September Batch #6 is sold out now and we opened preorders for Batch #7 now. The production of Batch #7 was already finished and the SSP1s will soon be on the way to Austria.
- 17. September We shipped most of the currently placed SSP1 orders and we still have some stock that we are shipping out within two working days.
- 06. September We are shipping German orders as well now and will finish 95 % of all orders next week.
- 02. September 60 % of Batch #6 preorders have already been sent. Please make sure to send your age verification, if you did not do so yet.
- 29. August Good news! The SSP1 arrived earlier than expected and we are starting to ship out already today! Please give us some time to ship all of the SSP1 orders, as it is quite a lot of work to do for our team besides the daily orders.
- 26. August We are expecting to receive the SSP1 in our warehouse in Austria at the beginning of next week.
- 19. August We are already preparing documents to speed up customs clearance as soon as the items arrive.
- 14. August The SSP1 should arrive to our warehouse at the end of August and shipping out will start in the beginning of September.
- 08. August According to our logistics partner, everything is going well.
- 05. August The arrival of the ship with the SSP1 cargo on board is scheduled for 27th of August.
- 01. August The shipment is on track. We are already going through the ordered accessories to make sure we have everything in stock, as soon as your SSP1s arrive.
- 23. July The cargo ship is already heading from Asia to Europe.
- 19. July The cargoship with Batch #6 will arrive to the harbour in Europe approximately on 27th of August. So delivery times in September are on track.
- 10. July Batch #6 production is finished and the pistols will be on the way to Austria via cargo ship soon.
- 02. July Great news for the people who ordered Batch#6 early on! Because we have some SSP1 left from the previous batch, we will ship orders until 137191 from now, instead of September! Make sure to send your age verifications!
- 28. June The missing BBs will arrive today. Unfortunately only in the afternoon, which means that the packed orders will only receive tracking IDs on Monday.
- 24. June We are close to completing all orders of Batch #4 and Batch #5. The orders which did not get sent should get their tracking ID this week. We are currently waiting for more BBs to arrive.
- 17. June The logistics centre worked hard and already shipped out most of Batch #4 (this week we will focus also on red tip SSP1, which are still waiting to get sent). 40 % of Batch#5 was already shipped out and we will be able to ship most orders this and next week.
- 12. June We are currently shipping out a big amount of SSP1. Please give us some time to fulfil all the orders! We are working on maximum capacity right now.
- 09. June The SSP1 arrived to our warehouse. On Monday there is a public holiday in Austria, afterwards we will continue shipping the remaining orders of Batch#4. Batch #5 will also start shipping in the upcoming week!
- 04. June The SSP1 got released from customs and is now on the way to our warehouse. It will arrive in the upcoming days and we will fulfil the orders then as fast as possible. Please understand that it takes some times to fulfil the huge amount of orders and that it cannot be done within one day.
- 29. May Batch #5 cargo ship will arrive in Europe on the 3rd of June.
- 27. May On Friday we should get the permit to transport the SSP1 to Austria finally! From there we will also distribute to our US warehouse.
- 23. May Finally we have good news! The SSP1 left customs! We are now organizing the transport to Austria, which needs to be done by a special company as the Germans classify airsoft weapons as real weapons if they do not have a certain marking.
- 20. May The SSP1 for Batch #4 is still in customs examination.
- 16. May We are still waiting for the response of Mr. R at customs inspections. Batch #5 will arrive in Europe on approx. 2nd of June. So for everybody waiting for Batch #4, we would ship your orders with the SSP1 of Batch #5. There are sufficient pistols for both batches.
- 13. May Today we finally got a processing number at customs and a proper person to speak to. The destiny of our SSP1 is in the hands of Mr. R. at customs inspections in Hamburg/Germany. We hope to talk to him tomorrow.
- 09. May We are in touch with an expert to release goods from customs in Hamburg. Hopefully, we will get an update soon.
- 06. May The sea freight for SSP1 Batch#4 is still blocked in customs in Hamburg. Batch #5 will arrive in Europe at the end of May. We are choosing another port (Koper) to avoid future problems in customs. All Batch#4 orders which will not be sent out next week, will get fulfilled with the new shipment arriving at the end of May.
- 02. May Today, 120 orders of SSP1 Gas version have been prepared for shipping. The status of those orders switched to preparing package. Next week we will concentrate on SSP1 CO2 versions.
- 30. April Last week we concentrated on shipping US orders from Batch #3 and early Batch #4 orders. Later this week and at the beginning of next week, Batch #3 and early Batch #4 orders from the EU and the rest of the world will get shipped.
- 23. April The air freight of SSP1 arrived in Austria and we are starting to ship out SSP1s. We will first take care of remaining orders from Batch #3 and 2 and then we will continue with the oldest order from Batch #4.
- 16. April Today we changed 50 SSP1s to Canadian version at the Novritsch Headquarters in Vienna. They will get sent with a black box instead of the gun case, as the long barrel does not fit. We also realized that we can only ship CO2 versions to Canada because of the FPS test by customs, so we will need to change some orders. So Canadians - stay tuned! We hope to send many of your orders this or next week!
- 15. April We decided that customs is taking way too long and there is no information on the planned release. So we are bringing in new SSP1 by airfreight directly from our factory in Taiwan, which is really expensive, but we do not want to wait any longer! Stock will arrive this week. Please bear with us a little bit longer to fulfil your orders!
Update for the US packages that are on completed but where the tracking ID is not working yet: The SSP1s are waiting for USPS to pick up the prepacked packages that passed customs successfully. Your tracking ID should start working today or tomorrow. Here is a picture of the waiting packages: https://eu.novritsch.com/america-packages.jpeg
- 10. April Customs took a sample of the shipment and is now checking whether the pistols are meeting legal requirements. German customs is really strict when it comes to Airsoft imports. Shipping out will most likely get delayed by this further control.
- 08. April Unfortunately customs did still not release the SSP1s. We are waiting for an update and will share it as soon as we get it. Please check if your order status is "Awaiting verification": this means we still need you to send your age verification.
- 01. April The SSP1 shipment of Batch #4 is still in customs in Hamburg/Germany. We are waiting for the release and as it is taking longer than expected, we have to adjust our shipping schedule towards mid of April. The shipping team already prepared everything to ensure smooth shipping, as soon as the pistols arrive.
- 27. March We are currently preparing to send out the rest of Batch #4 orders, however, we are still waiting for our goods to get released from customs in Europe. Unfortunately, this cannot be influenced by us and we hope to have an update soon. As soon as we will receive the SSP1s, we will ship all orders within a short period. Please make sure you sent your verification.
- 25. March Here is an update regarding orders from Canada: We are very sorry for the delays in shipping. Importing is tough there. We sent two SSP1s a month ago to Canada via UPS to see if it could pass customs with the longer inner barrel. Both passed.
Two weeks ago we sent 10 pieces to doublecheck. So far only 6 pieces have passed, the rest is still stuck in customs. This could be due to slow customs, or the customers no having paid the import duties yet. We are trying to gather more information about this, but Canadian customs are not very responsive. We expect to ship more Canadian orders in the upcoming days.
- 18. March We had enough stock at the warehouse to already start shipping out Batch #4. To fulfil all orders, we still need to wait for the SSP1 from the cargo ship.
- 14. March Batch #3 orders for the US will arrive in Pittsburgh/USA tomorrow morning. We hope that customs will work out fast, but we experienced that it varies from 3 days to two weeks. The cargo ship which carries the SSP1 for Batch #4 arrived to Europe.
- 07. March The orders going to the US have been packed on a pallet and will get bulk-imported. You will receive a tracking ID as soon as they pass customs. This might take up to two weeks. You will find updates on the process here. Most other orders are already on the way. Please make sure you already sent your verification to us. Otherwise, your SSP1 cannot get sent out.
- 28. February 50 % of Batch#3 got shipped. The packages for the US are getting prepared for shipping now.
- 25. February 35 % of Batch#3 already got shipped. The logistics team started to also prepare packages for the USA now.
- 18. February Shipping of Batch #3 orders continues today. Currently, orders from the EU are getting processed.
- 15. February The first packages of Batch #3 are already on the way - Two weeks earlier than expected! We started shipping yesterday. Please keep in mind that a big amount of orders needs to get processed and this will take some time. Please make sure you verified your age so we can send your order as soon as possible.
- 11. February Batch #3 was already imported to Austria and we are waiting for the arrival of the goods to start with quality control.
- 06. February Batch #3 should arrive at our warehouse in Austria next week. Batch #4 was loaded on the cargo ship and is on the way to Europe.
- 28. January 90 % of Batch #2 orders got shipped by now. Batch #3 is currently on the way to Austria and the ship should arrive to Europe mid of February.
- 11.December 50% more got shipped the past days. By the end of this week all SSP1s from Batch#2 are shipped. Excluding the ones, we didn't get Age Verification yet and Ukara for the United Kingdom and NABV for the Netherlands.
- 2.December 35% of batch#2 is shipped. This includes the American orders that were prepacked and loaded onto pallets. Once the palette passed US customs we will inform Us customers on this page. As soon as the packages are dropped of the USPS station, your tracking ID will go live. Right now European orders are beeing prepared and shipped. Within the upcoming week all SSP1s of batch#2 will be shipped out. Batch#3 is in production just like planned and might be finished slightly ahead of schedule. More infos will come soon.
- 26.November Batch#2 arrived at our logistic center in Austria. I will do the third quality control run on them tomorrow. Then we will start shipping out right away. American orders will be packed first. The finished packages will go on a pallet to our logistic partner in Pennsylvania again to be then dropped off at a USPS station. The tracking ID will then go live and will be forwareded to US customers via mail. Right after the palett leaves the Austrian Logistic center the European and Asian orders will be dispatched and sent directly to the customers. Tracking ID for non-US customers will be forwarded in about a week from now.
- 21.November The cargo ship docked on the harbor yesterday and the container is loaded on the truck tomorrow. It is just a matter of days until the container of SSP-1s will arrive at the Novritsch Logistic center in Austria. The pistols will be shipped right after I've finished my third Quality Control on the pistols. I want to ensure that the shipping didn't do any damage to them. The SSP1 factory already started manufacturing of batch#3. More infos will follow.
- 07.November The cargo ship link is not valid anymore, since the tracking software currently doesn't work relaiable. However it is confirmed that the cargoship with batch#2 will arrive on the 14 of November in Europe. It will then go on a truck and to the logistic center in Vienna, from where the pistols will be distributed.
- 17.October The SSP1s of batch#2 are already on the cargo ship since about two weeks.
- 28.September USPS tracking codes of American orders are now active. Please check the tracking code Isent you via e-mail. Batch#2 is finished and ready to be picked up in Taiwan. More infos about the estimstated time of shipping out to customers will come soon.
- 25.September US customs finally released the palettes! All SSP-1 orders from America will be dropped off the next USPS station by the 27th of September. Your tracking number will be activated and forwarded via mail to you then. The reason why US customs took forever - was them thinking that it was real firearms... even tho there was an orange tip on every single pistol. Now I know exactly which documents they need so these waiting times for US - SSP1 customers will not occur anymore in the future anymore.
- 20.September The last few age verifications just got into the mailbox and we now shipped almost all SSP-1s.
- 18.September The pallettes with all American orders are still stuck in US customs. It is very hard to communicate with US customs, but they just confirmed that it is just a question of days until the shipment gets released. I want to apologize once again for the long waiting time - as mentioned before I never expected this to take that long.
- 12.September The frist SSP-1 spareparts are in stock now. Also preorder for Batch#3 just started. ETA for Batch#3 is early March 2019.
- 11.September I received more age verifications and 5% more could be shipped. The pallet with the American orders is at customs for more than a week and should be released very soon. For the long waiting time of the American orders, I have to apologize. I didn't expect American customs to need that much time. The remaining 5% who are not Americans and who did not receive the tracking ID yet. That's most likely because I didn't receive your age verification yet. Please check your mail one more time and then contact me through the contact form.
- 06.September 36% were shipped the past days.
- 03.September 9% more got shipped today. Spare parts, including magazine valves, are on the way to Austria too and will go in stock very soon.
- 31.August 4% more got shipped today.
- 30.August All orders of American customers got picked up today. The palettes will go on the plane and will arrive in Pennsylvania in a few days. Then it will be instantly dropped off, at the next USPS station. Once that happens the tracking codes, that are already on the packages, will be active and I will forward them to US-customers via e-mail. It's 11:00 while I'm writing this and I will now go back to preparing more packages.
- 28.August Today I prepared more USA orders. The pallet will be sent to the Pennsylvania Logistic center on Thursday lunchtime - just like scheduled. After the pickup, I will start sending out to customers directly again.
- 27. August Shipped out 7% more today. Now preparing the pallet with the finished USA order packages on it. It will be sent this Thursday to a logistic Center in Pennsylvania. Those will then be dropped off at a USPS station to be sent to US customers. Every US customer will receive the SSP-1 with the orange tip glued into the outer barrel. Customers from the states New York and California will also have electrical orange tape around the grip and trigger guard.
- 23. August Batch #1 is sold out. Today I sent out the first SSP1s i. First Customers are expected to receive their gun early next week. The US orders will be dispatched mid of next week (E-Mails with details follows).
- 22. August First Update - Shipping of the first orders will start tomorrow on 23. August.