The SSR9 is arguably the best airsoft all-rounder to date. It offers well-proven quality parts, as well as excellent ergonomics — all that while being more compact than the regular AR platform.
- Programmable Electronic Trigger Unit. (includes burst, binary, pre-cocking, battery protection, etc.) Click for Guide
- ∼21 rounds per second with high-speed gears (16:1) and an 11.1V battery.
- Available in 3 colors out of the box: Black, Green and Pink.
- Polymer body with top Picatinny rail for accessories and CNC aluminium MLOK Handguard.
- Great accuracy due to a 6.03 precision barrel with improved rotary Hop-Up unit & Maple Leaf bucking.
- Modern Flat Trigger.
- Gearbox with a Quick Spring Exchange System.
- 14mm CCW Thread for suppressors or accessories.
- CNC Custom Amplifier, over 100 dB on Full Auto.
- Advanced internal parts (more in Tech Breakdown).
- LiPo battery ready, Rigid T-Dean battery connectors.
- Extensive video library with courses and guides.
- Designed by passionate Airsofters in Vienna, Austria.
- Vienna-based Tech support team.
- All spare parts available.
Length: 65.5 cm Weight: 2.07 kg Magazine Capacity: 120 BBs
BB & Battery Recommendation
You can choose the power according to your country. Click here.
The battery is not included. We recommend using an 11.1V LiPo battery.
Do not store with pre-cocking engaged. Pre-cocking is disabled on full auto – just shoot on auto at the end of the game to release the spring.
The SSR9 AEG only comes in 1.5 Joules. For a version below 1.5J check out the SSR9 DSG Preorder